About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 54
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 6 June 2023
About this role: Sr. Architectural Engineer
- As discipline engineer responsible for provision of the required quality technical services.
- Carry-out Concept definition and engineering studies, design, scopes and preparation of engineering documents as per approved standards / procedures.
- Verify and sign-off technical designs and bids in accordance with approved standards.
- Deliver timely service to meet the project requirements.
- Advice and support in the discipline engineering matters in the area of expertise through all stages of projects;
- Plan and co-ordinate activities of a team of engineers for providing technical services to project executing departments, including review of execution strategies;
- Support discipline head/lead to manage COMPANY discipline standards. Participate in technical assurance and standardization activities to ensure compliance to approved discipline standards;
- Approve / endorse technical deviations / waivers/ variations to approved guidelines, codes, standards and practices;
- Support to ensure that all applicable environmental and process and other safety technical policies are fully implemented;
- Support development of competencies and skills in his area including structured training for Qatari Engineers under development.
- Bachelor degree in discipline engineering. Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable;
- 10 years relevant post graduate experience, of which 6 years in Oil & Gas industry;
- Skill / knowledge of International, Shell DEPs and/or COMPANY standards related to his area of expertise;
- Experience of managing time, cost and quality in engineering projects within multiple project environment;
- Good Communications and Presentation skills and be fluent in English.
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 26 June 2024
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Emmanuel Puzon is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha