About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 60
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 5 June 2023
About this role: SHES Specialist Utilities
SHES Specialist will supports the SHES Lead in the site implementation and verification of the Onshore EPC SHES Plans & Procedures, across all EPC packages. He/She supports Onshore EPC activities with oversight to the EPC CONTRACTOR and SUBCONTRACTOR(s) on site activities during project execution to ensure compliance with Onshore & RLC SHES requirements.
- Expertise in systemization, completions database SCDB (Win PCS), SC dossiers, punch list categorization, SC reports;
- Experience on handling completion walkdown and punch list categorization through various stages of the project;
- Experience working in brownfield locations;
- Strong leadership skills, experience leading multi-discipline teams;
- Onshore LNG storage & Loading facilities system completion experience desirable;
- Specific discipline background beneficial but not essential.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- 10 Years’ experience in field of System Completion;
- Excellent written and oral English skills;
- Strong organizational, planning and coordination skills;
- Strong technical, prioritization and management skills;
- Good communication, influencing and interface skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, etc.
- Day rate in USD plus allowances
- 10 hours / 6 days (26 days per month)
- Until May 2026
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
This is who we are: A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.
We joined forces with Taylor Hopkinson, a trusted recruitment partner to renewable energy leaders. By connecting Brunel’s extensive global footprint with Taylor Hopkinson’s deep sector knowledge, network and track record, we can set a new benchmark for service and quality within the full life cycle of renewables projects.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha