About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Doha
What is required?
- hours per week: 45
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 9 July 2023
About this role: Recruitment Consultant (O&G Industry)
The Recruitment Consultant will work under the Recruitment Team and provide recruitment service to the business The Recruitment Consultant will have high level of sales experience, research and candidate sourcing skills, negotiation techniques, attention to detail and proficient in using Microsoft Office applications, Job Boards and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Team Leader, Recruiters, Account Managers, Business Support, Operations Team and PROS.
Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Sourcing for Candidates based on the JD or requirement of the client as per agreement with the Recruitment Team Leader and Account Managers;
- Candidate Management (from sourcing, matching, submission, arranging interviews, selection, negotiation etc. until placement);
- Conducting recruitment cold-calls and courtesy calls;
- Liaise with AMs or RTL for clarifications or updates on candidate or vacancy;
- Research on new Projects, Clients or other opportunities for the business and share the “leads” to the RTL and/or AMs;
- Work as a “Buddy” to a new joiner Will serve as a guide/trainer to new employee;
- CV formatting if necessary;
- Update Wizard System as necessary;
- Creating vacancies on to the company’s system (Wizard);
- Publication and maintenance of vacancies on to the company’s web site and other job boards;
- Meet the KPI standards set by the management;
- Maintaining a personal recruitment tracker for all positions received from the Recruitment TL/Manager Ensuring the tracker is updated on a daily basis;
- Submission of CVs to client for review thought email or Success Factor whichever is applicable;
- Data Management (Terms and Conditions, Job Descriptions, Salary Information, Submission Instructions, etc) for all accounts/clients;
- Arranging interviews and coordinating with client, recruiters, account managers, and candidates; booking meeting rooms, sending invite, test calls, supporting documents etc;
- Support in tender preparation in terms of candidate summary, formatting of CVs (if required), compiling the candidate documents;
- Assist in Recruitment Campaigns; preparation of documents and materials, scheduling, submission, coordinating transportation, visa requirements, medical, flights;
- Creating reports deemed necessary for meeting and performance reviews;
- Follow-up/Remind feedback and actions.
- Bachelors’ Degree;
- 6 years’ professional experience in a similar capacity with knowledge with O&G Industry.
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in computer skills (Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Good verbal and written English Communication skills (Arabic will be of advantage);
- Negotiation skills;
- Proficiency on O&G, Petrochem, Infrastructure, Fertilizer, and Renewable Industries;
- Technical Recruitment experience for Middle East requirements;
- High Energy;
- Excellent initiative.
- Degree in Engineering, HR, Business Management, or Computer Applications;
- Arabic language.
Company: Brunel Oil and Gas Services WLL
Position: Recruitment Consultant
Reporting to: Recruitment Manager or Recruitment Team Leader
- All-Inclusive monthly salary
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly Ticket to home-country
- Paid Annual leave
- End-of-service Benefits
- Yearly Bonus
- Other Performance-Based Incentives
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
This is who we are: A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.
We joined forces with Taylor Hopkinson, a trusted recruitment partner to renewable energy leaders. By connecting Brunel’s extensive global footprint with Taylor Hopkinson’s deep sector knowledge, network and track record, we can set a new benchmark for service and quality within the full life cycle of renewables projects.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Elaine Nina S Gregorio is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Elaine Nina S Gregorio
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha