Quantity Surveyor Piping/Mechanical
Vacancy number • PUB406096
About this role
- Monitor and measure the completion of the site-based execution of Contractors works, that follow specific Construction Work Packages and Installation Work Packages for mechanical and piping works.
- Reports directly to the Project Controls Team for weekly reporting but takes site direction from the Construction management team
- They should be subject matter experts in accepted and recognized site QS practices, with a firm grasp of the other disciplines associated with the project’s construction and installation.
- Act as Client focal point for week-to-week progress
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrable site-based Quantity surveying experience within a mega/large scale onshore construction project within Oil & Gas, refineries, or petrochemicals.
- Strong experience and knowledge of mechanical/piping structures within Oil & Gas.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 12 Months (Renewable Yearly)
talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering
projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world,
we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects
in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future
Mobility and Mining.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Muhammad Umair Afzal quoting publication number: PUB406096