About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 11 October 2022
About this role: Procedures Editor
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Develops all required documentation in accordance with established Company policies andprocedures, oil/gas industry and international standards and ISO 9000 & 14000 requirements.
- Reviews Operations and Maintenance procedures for errors regarding grammar, punctuation, and/or spelling. Checks the copy for readability and style and ensures procedures and other technical documentation adhere to Company editorial policy and competency assurance standards.
- Suggests revisions to vocabulary, phrasing, syntax and paragraph order to improve clarity or accuracy.
- Researches and confirms sources for technical writers. Verifies facts, dates, and statistics cited within procedures and arranges page layouts of procedures and other documentation.
- Proofread Operations and Maintenance procedure and assessment packages in accordance with established Company competency assurance standards.
- Participates in the identification of operating areas requiring technical change or alteration in order to meet varying operating conditions. Determines impact on plant documentation,develops solutions and ensures concerned personnel receive the required training.
- Works closely with the COMPANYMS - Documents Section to prepare and maintain standardized documentation layout and display for intranet portals.
- Mentors technical writers by developing writing guides.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Science in English or equivalent.
- 6 years’ diversified experience writing and editing Oil and Gas operations procedure including 3 years’ experience as a technical author.
- Self-starter with the ability to anticipate and execute changes as required
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bea Cristina Pineda is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Bea Cristina Pineda
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha