About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 2 January 2024
About this role: Operability Capacity Planner
We’re hiring Operability Capacity Planner for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
Position: Operability Capacity Planner
YOE: 2 to 4 Years.
Contract: Permanent Role.
Reports to: Operability & Proposals Manager – Operations. Functional Manager – Planning Manager - Operations
Supervision of: -.
Liaises with: Operability Hub Leads, Operations Readiness Managers, Project planning engineers, Operability dept HRBP..
Vocational qualification or degree in a numerate discipline with planning and at least 2 years’ hands-on planning experience in an Offshore Oil & Gas industry, shipyard, engineering or project management environment.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing);
- Good Communication skills. Autonomous;
- Detailed knowledge of Primavera (P6) and Microsoft Project planning software;
- Good IT knowledge, ability to build macros in order to present information in accordance with management requirements;
- Understanding for Project Execution phases and resources planning;
- Good experience in MS Office and Excel applications;
- Able to travel abroad and offshore on short or long duration basis as required.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monisha Vimala is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai