About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 8 October 2022
About this role: Offshore QC Supervisor
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally. Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities.
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices.
- To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality.
- Witness inspection activities based on the Quality Control Plan (ITP).
- Perform all COMPANY quality inspections related to welding activity.
- Ensure that Contractor’s personnel are qualified for the task they’ve been assigned to.
- Ensure that material traceability system is maintained throughout the fabrication process
- Review and endorse Contractor quality inspections related to welding and material traceability on a daily basis.
- Follow-up the Construction Contractor activities and ensure the contract requirements are applied.
- Monitor welding consumables management by Contractor including consumable test report
- Witness welding procedures qualification, welder ability qualifications and production tests.
- Participate in the issuance or resolution of Non-Conformance reports.
- Follow up the welding activities and ensure proper records are maintained (welding/NDE/inspection records follow-up).
- Review fabrication records books.
- Report on daily basis all quality matters to Batch 3 EPCIC6 CPP Offshore QC Superintendent.
- Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline.
- Welding, certified to - AWS CWI, CSWIP Grade 3.2 or EWIP/IWIP-C or COMPANY approved equivalent.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 10.
- Experience within project (number of years): 5.
- Construction experience is required on wellhead platform, topsides, structure, piping, pressure vessels and practical knowledge of applicable codes and standards such as AWS, ISO, API, ASTM and ASME. Experience on construction yard is required.
- A good knowledge of COMPANY Standards and International codes/standards related to design, fabrication and inspection.
- Comprehensive knowledge in welding, material and NDE.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, database management, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Language: English mandatory.
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha