About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Saturday, 8 October 2022
About this role: Offshore HSE Supervisor
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Ensure compliance by all parties of COMPANY HSE requirements and Policies as well local rules and legislation.
- Ensure that DBN PWM Project Objectives are well disseminated and HSE actions are in place to meet Project objectives.
- Promote safety culture within COMPANY personnel and CONTRACTOR as well as the reporting of Safety Observations and incentive schemes as may be applied.
- Ensure that CONTRACTOR always comply with safety rules, taking actions as required in case of non-compliance.
- Follow all Permit To Work (PTW) submitted by CONTRACTOR and liaise with the SIMOPS PTW Controller on site and anticipate any need.
- Ensure and monitor the safety of personnel and installations as well as protection of the environment.
- Evaluate/monitor site working conditions related to construction works and assess contractor’s HSE performance.
- Focus on the early identification of potential problems and propose appropriate solutions to site management.
- Attend/conduct regular HSE coordination meetings with CONTRACTOR representatives and Site Management to discuss and agree on safety standards, concerns and potential hazards.
- Participate in or organize Job Safety Analysis (JSAs) with CONTRACTORS and Offshore COMPANY representative and request new JSAs if necessary.
- Implement, monitor and report corrective actions further to HSE findings, audits and monitoring activities.
- Report any incident and ensuring that investigation is adequately conducted, and appropriate report submitted.
- Report to OSL and Project HSE & SIMOPS Engineer team on a Daily basis HSE statistic/ performance/POB/Heat
- Actively participate/Conduct HSE audit/inspection as per program and liaise with other operational parties for implementing remedial actions to ensure HSE standards are maintained and hazards identified are effectively addressed through an action tracker register.
- Ensure that all equipment mobilized on SITE are in good working condition and in compliance with COMPANY requirement and industrial standard with valid certification.
- Actively take part of all site and worksite HSE safety tool box talk, mass safety talk and stand down meeting.
- Occupational Health and Safety recognized certification including but not mandatory with H2S and T-BOSIET valid certification.
- Large experience in Oil and Gas EPCIC project.
- Offshore construction and installation experience is recommended including SIMOPS.
- Professional experience 12 years and 8 years on similar activities at equivalent position.
- Knowledge of international safety legislation, codes of practice, etc., audit/inspection techniques and procedures.
- Experience on Scaffolding inspection/Welding Habitats inspection/Gas Tester/H2S Environment…
- Thorough understanding of HSE management systems and risk management processes.
- Appropriate formal HSE training course (First Aid, Firefighting, Working at Height, Scaffolding, JSA/HIRA, Handling and lifting operation, Radio Protection, Chemical waste management, Incident investigation …).
- Good computer skill and ability to use relevant software (Office pack)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha