About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 60
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 18 December 2023
About this role: Office Services Supervisor (O&G Industry)
- Supervise, lead, and monitor the provision of comprehensive Office Services including housekeeping, pantry services, office space allocation, office furnishing, mail services, etc., to ensure appropriate hygiene standards and best practices are followed in all Company facilities at the Plant, Non-plant, Offsite, Offshore facilities in Ras Laffan, Offshore living quarters and Doha office facilities.
- The operating environment is an office as well as industrial based and is highly process and system driven with strict controls that must be adhered to often with short deadlines.
- The complexity of dealing with multiple customers/stakeholders providing services across the company at multiple work locations including Doha and Ras Laffan.
- This is a 24/7 operation, and the incumbent is required to be always on call for emergency situations.
- Short deadlines and under time pressure to meet deliverables for demanding customers and stakeholders.
- Requirement to establish appropriate strategies in managing company office space /assets to best suit business needs across all facilities
- Requirement to be on call at times of emergency situations.
- Administer and ensure all office facilities across all locations are utilized as per the regular business needs considering approved headcount. Ensure all office furnishing and facility fit out works are executed efficiently and administer the lease and subleasing process of surplus office space/facilities.
- Coordinate complete office waste disposal and related recycling processes across the company facilities.
- Monitor all pest control activities at all office buildings and non-plant administration area, including office building and of designated areas in Ras Laffan, Doha, and Offshore locations.
- Administer the company’s mail service activities in all company office locations including national postal services and courier service contracts, etc. Ensure efficient dispatch, collection and distribution of all company mail and generate weekly and monthly record for all incoming and outgoing mail services.
- Administer Facilities Management (FM) Help Desk process to improve the complete service related requests of the department is achieved by efficient monitoring process and provide periodical report to department management.
- Monitor the efficient functioning of company office equipment in terms operability and periodical maintenance, which includes the supply of appropriate consumables for all such office equipment
- Conduct and perform supply, installation, and update on periodical maintenance for all internal/external signage at all company facilities/locations.
- Control the Permit to Work activity (FM related) for Ras-Laffan operations including RLIC Common Permit to Work (CPW) process, and act as authorized signatory for material passes, gate passes, as and when required for accomplishing certain services related material movement/distribution, etc.
- Ensure all payments for service-related contracts are completed as per the established contract scope, according to the approved budget and reviews monthly expenditure reports from SAP. Analyze overall spending per period/location/asset and advise appropriate optimized budgeting plan for future years.
- Ensure regular SHE inspections are completed in all office facilities within the administration area, and appropriate improvements/ corrective measures related to safety, housekeeping and maintenance are promptly completed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Facility Management.
- 7 years’ experience in the field of facilities administration, services, cost control and budgeting.
- Good communication skills including professional level English, written and oral.
- Proven analytical, administrative, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Computer skills including full MS Office Suite, proficient with spread sheets, experience with SAP.
- Knowledge of adapted company policy and procedures.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work effectively in team-oriented environment.
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- Permanent Hire - Direct Hire
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bea Cristina Pineda is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Bea Cristina Pineda
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha