About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 10 October 2022
About this role: Lead Of Procurement Expediting
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
• Ensuring timely issue of all expediting status reports by EPC Contractor and distribute internally:- Review reports submissions from EPC3 Contractor, sub-contractors and vendors for completeness and expedite outstanding information and documentation in line with the agreed Supplier Master Document Register (SMDR).- Ensure timely awards, delivery schedules and transportation timelines support the Project schedule.- Complete Minutes of Meeting each week and ensure actions are recorded and completed within timelines.
- Report any areas of concern to PMT and the relevant disciplines if applicable.• Monitoring purchasing activities of all EPC Contractor Sub-contractors:- Timely award of sub-contract Purchase Orders in line with the sub-contract schedule.- Ensure correctness of Sub-contractors Purchasing Status Reports (PSR).
- Work with Contractor to ensure early identification of potential issues.- Sub-contractors’ submission of Recommended Spare Parts Lists (RSPLs).• Monitoring and provision of support for in country delivery, customs clearance and logistics matters:- Receive and prepare and route all requests for Letters of Authorisation for importation of materials, dangerous goods, temporary importations, in accordance with EPC Contractors instructions and the regulatory compliances within Qatar.
- Utilise and manage inputs into Company systems to secure Single Window Authorisations, Vehicle Escorts approvals and other associated in country logistics approvals.• Communicating with PMT on overall progress and issues:- Maintain close liaison with appropriate members of PMT (Procurement, Contracts, Engineering, Construction, Quality, HSE) during execution.- Communicate with EPC3 Contractor on correctness and completeness of Expediting Status Report (ESR).
- Participate in weekly / monthly progress meetings.
BSc / BA (or equivalent higher education).
• Five (5) years project procurement experience.
• Exposure to EPC projects (engineering home office and field construction sites) beneficial.
• Strong analytical skills. Experience of contract interpretation and administration beneficial.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Experience working in multicultural environments desirable.
• Expert user in MS office
• Able to work within a defined role with limited supervision.
• Able to make decisions and solve problems related to a specific discipline/field.
• Responsible for own work product with minimal guidance and oversight from immediate supervisor.
• Establishes credibility with peers and supervisors and makes good use of their time.• Exercises judgment in making decisions; knows when to seek advice.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha