About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 54
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 6 June 2023
About this role: HSE Engineer
- EPRS HSE Engineer provides necessary support and assistance to the EPRS Division to ensure all aspects of the division has the HSES Systems and processes services and support needed to achieve project goals related to safety, environmental, regulatory, industrial hygiene, occupational health, security, emergency preparedness and response.
- Provide oversight and guidance for HSES regulatory compliance performance during all phases of emergency pipeline repair lifecycle activities, Champion onsite safety awareness and safe performance with Contractor. Monitor Contractor s activities for compliance with Contractor approved Project HSES procedures during all phases of emergency pipeline repair lifecycle activities.
- Ensure full compliance with company systems and processes during all phases of emergency pipeline repair lifecycle activities. Prepare Safety plans to support effective project completion.
- Implement and uphold the Company health, safety and environment requirements throughout project/ work execution;
- Review contractor deliverables and Safety study reports to support the development of the HSES Plans and Procedures;
- Participate in design and HSES reviews (DRA, HAZOPs, HAZIDs, risk assessments) and verify related risk and reliability issues are closed out;
- Liaise daily with Contractor HSES Officers to ensure the effective implementation of all Project/ Work HSES requirements, monitor daily the Contractor’s activities and performance and report to the EPRS Engineer on the Safety performance;
- Delivery of specific HSES related trainings as per the Competency Matrix and ensures accurate records are maintained;
- Organize to implement the HSE management conformity work, carry out annual self-evaluation and regular re-examination work, and follow up the closure of HSE management gaps for EPRS Division;
- Responsible in developing and executing HSE Assurance Audit to EPRS Consultancy & Repair Contractors;
- Support EPRS discipline engineers in developing a continuous improvement process related to HSE management activities.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree Engineering or other similar disciplines relating to upstream oil and gas from a recognized university;
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant oil and gas industry experience in a similar role;
- Computer literate;
- Good command of English language. Shall read, write and speak fluent English;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with appropriate priority;
- Self-starter/self-management/self-drive and ability to work without close monitoring;
- Resilient under pressure (both internal and external);
- Strong ability to deal with competing priorities and complex issues;
- Valid OSHA International Certification;
- SIMOPS experience.
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours /6 Days
- 26 June 2024
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deepika Mafatlal Jain is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Deepika Mafatlal Jain
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha