About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 3 December 2023
About this role: Environmental Engineer
Brunel DMCC is looking for Environmental Engineer to join our team in Saudi Arabia. We are a leading provider of Engineering and Technical services to the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Your primary role is to establish and maintain Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO-14001, ensure and improve compliance to applicable environmental regulations and standards, implement corporate environmental programs and procedures and enhance facilities environmental performance and business plan development;
- Environmental Engineer will also be responsible for the overall implementation and governance of Green House Gas management (GHG) program;
- Conduct regular environmental performance monitoring and reporting analysis;
- Ensure facility operating and business plans objectives are consistent and in-line with company environmental protection policies and standards;
- Identify deviations and develop solutions to mitigate environmental risk and improve environmental compliance;
- Develop, review and implement GHG management program including GHG data collection, analysis and reporting;
- Conduct internal GHG assurance audit and provide support in preparation of facilities GHG 3rd party audits;
- Monitor the solids and chemical disposals to guarantee a safe environmental protection in compliance with governmental regulations;
- Monitor air quality, wastewater and water conservation performance;
- Establish environmental KPIs targets in alignment with company environmental policies and strategies;
- Develop, review and deployment of facilities environmental management system in alignment with ISO 14001;
- Develop and maintain Environmental procedures and guidelines;
- Conduct environmental audit/assessment;
- Conduct environmental performance benchmarking studies among the oil and gas refineries;
- Organize technical exchange workshops among the oil and gas refineries;
- Develop and deliver training material to promote environmental awareness among refinery personnel.
- You must have minimum of 12 years experience in Oil and Gas sector especially in Refining, Chemical and/or NGL Fractionation Process with at least 7 years- experience in direct environmental management role for refinery or gas plants;
- As the successful candidate you will hold a bachelor's degree in environmental or chemical engineering from a recognized university/college and approved program. A master or advanced degree and/or EPI/QEP certified professional is preferred;
- Strong management and coordination skills;
- Robust analytical and organization skills;
- Excellent technical writing and presentation skills.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel International is a leading provider of engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas Industry. We provide innovative solutions that help our clients achieve their goals. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about their work. We strive for excellence in everything we do and we take pride in our commitment to providing quality services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mohammad Shujat Qureshi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Mohammad Shujat Qureshi
Brunel Energy India Mumbai