About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Singapore
What is required?
- hours per week: 60
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Saturday, 24 June 2023
About this role: Electronic/Automation Engineer
Brunel International is seeking an experienced Automation Engineer or Electronic Engineer to join our Client's team in a LNG conversion project based in Keppel Shipyard. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a leading international engineering company.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for commissioning experience, major electrical modification experience, repair and shipyard experience, seagoing or offshore experience in FLNG or LNG or FSRU and 10 years of LNG automation systems;
- The engineer will be required to provide technical support and expertise on the project and ensure the highest quality standards are met.
List of Requirements
- 10+ years of experience in LNG automation systems;
- Commissioning experience;
- Major electrical modification experience;
- Repair and shipyard experience;
- Seagoing or offshore experience in FLNG or LNG or FSRU;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a leading international client engineering company. If you have the qualifications listed above, we invite you to apply for this position.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Reza Johannes is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Singapore