About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Location: Safat
What is required?
- hours per week: 72
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Saturday, 2 December 2023
About this role: Directional Driller
Brunel International is a leading provider of onshore drilling services and we are looking for an experienced Directional Driller to join our team. This is a long-term position with a 28/28 rotation and you will be working on our 3000 HP Onshore Drilling Rig.
- As a Directional Driller, you will be responsible for providing directional drilling services to ensure that the wellbore is drilled in the planned direction and inclination. You will be required to use directional drilling tools and techniques to ensure that the wellbore is drilled as planned;
- You will also be responsible for monitoring the progress of the wellbore and making adjustments as necessary. Additionally, you will be required to provide technical advice and support to other members of the drilling team.
- At least 5 years of experience in directional drilling;
- Strong knowledge of directional drilling tools and techniques;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team;
- Ability to troubleshoot problems quickly and efficiently;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Knowledge of safety protocols in the oil & gas industry.
We offer competitive compensation, benefits package, and an opportunity for career growth. We are committed to providing a safe working environment for all our employees.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel International is an established provider of onshore drilling services with operations across North America, Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Russia. We are committed to providing quality services that meet our clients’ needs while adhering to safety standards. Our experienced team has extensive knowledge in all aspects of onshore drilling operations including directional drilling, horizontal drilling, mud logging, casing running, cementing services etc.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Kevin Colaco is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait