About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 31 March 2023
About this role: Cost Engineer
- We are seeking a Cost Engineer to join Northern Area Capital Programs Management Division (NACPMD). The Cost Engineer will be capable of providing analysis and evaluation of project cost; works under general direction of unit Supervisor/Business Manger but can perform all cost engineering functions independent of supervision and can serve as work director of cost engineering group/unit as required;
- The incumbent functions as a member of a project management team and independently provides overall cost engineering services on multi-million-dollar project complexes;
- Provide all cost engineering expertise and coordinates activities as group/unit leader as required;
- Responsible for preparation of cost portion of the engineering, procurement and construction contracts;
- Collect, monitor, analyze and reports all cost information through the Project Manager;
- Review and analyze all claims and Change Orders on project contracts;
- Participate in the negotiation of project contracts as required;
- Initiate appropriate action when total forecast indicates allocated funds will be exceeded;
- Keep abreast of significant developments in cost engineering by close review of technical literature, contracts with contractors, visits to areas of construction and attendance at professional technical meetings;
- Utilize computer programs.
- Candidate will hold a Bachelor degree in any field of Engineering, Accounting, or Business Administration;
- Other advanced professional engineering degree or certifications in related field is preferred;
- Should have a Minimum of 18 - 20 years of cost engineering experience effectively performing similar roles and responsibilities, preferably in oil and gas facility;
- Must be confident with cost engineering and accounting principles. Must have experience in SAP program;
- Must be familiar with engineering standards and procedures, generally accepted accounting principles and cost accounting;
- Must be good presenter, high convincing ability, good technical report and ability to mentor.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mohammad Shujat Qureshi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Mohammad Shujat Qureshi
Brunel Energy India Mumbai