About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 23 October 2022
About this role: Construction Supervisor (Instrument)
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Provides first line Instrument Construction expertise in the implementation of modifications or additions to existing Control Facilities.
- Assist in review of Design and Construction packages of new projects including liaison with outside Contractors.
- Supervise the upgrade / replacement works of Instrument and Control equipment’s to ensure safe & reliable operation of same.
- Provide close supervision / coordination of Instrumentation modification site works undertaken by external consultants / contractors.
- Allocating daily work assignments, signs and control work permits, signs material requisitions, and arranges for special support services, and coordinating work with other sections of different departments, especially with Operations and Maintenance.
- Conduct Job Hazard Analysis & Risk Assessment studies.
- Assure Contractors compliance to Company HSE regulations.
- Participate in FAT, SAT, and HAZOP / Safety reviews, etc.
- Provides site information to Company Engineer in preparing records / statistic for Construction performance improvements and equipment modifications. Prepare site construction progress reports.
- Resolves technical problems found during construction and commissioning.
- Act as witness to site acceptance testing during pre-commissioning and commissioning of works.
- Provide input like punch listing, verification of rectification, and co-ordinate with Operations for their input of punch listing.
- Reviews of IFC (Issued for Construction Drawings) and provide any input prior to finalization of same
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma. - in Instrument Engineering from an accredited university
- · Plus, relevant courses in Instrumentation, Control and Safety Systems.
- Fluent in English (oral & written) and computers literacy is essential.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years’ experience in construction, specification, erection, installation, commissioning of Instrumentation and Control & Safety Systems along with Maintenance / Construction of plant Instruments associated with petrochemical industries.
- 5 years in Engineering & Construction projects preferred.
- Good knowledge on Oil & Gas Control and Safety Systems, such as DCS, SCADA, PLC, ESD, F&G, etc.
- Preferable good knowledge and working experiences in field Pneumatic Instrumentation and Control System.
- Good knowledge in Analytical Instrumentation.
- Appropriate computer literacy and knowledge of using computers, along with good skills in supervision, commandment, and coordination
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha