About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 54
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 6 June 2023
About this role: Commissioning Coordinator
- Supervise the site construction/installation works of relevant engineering discipl1ines for assigned Construction/EPIC contracts and ensure that the work is carried out in safe manner and in compliance with Scope of Work, approved Engineering documents and Specifications;
- Participate in constructability reviews as and when required;
- Participate in construction risk management reviews as and when required and managed the assigned risks in consultation of Project Engineer;
- Review contractors' construction plans and schedules including method statements and JSAs.
- Coordinate and control the mobilization of contractors to sites including lay down areas;
- Facilitate issuance of necessary permits and Gate passes when requested by Contractors;
- Verify and endorse PTW as operating authority prior to commence daily site activities;
- Check, inspect and test completed project work and/or arrange appropriate commissioning inspections and tests. Prepare Punch Lists and initiate Mechanical Completion Certificates;
- Ensure and follow up completion and clearance of all Punch List items;
- Review and endorse “red marked” up and "as built" drawings;
- Participate in hand-over and acceptance, review commissioning procedures and participate in the commissioning of facilities;
- Review and endorse Construction Dossier for the assigned projects;
- Support Qatari development activities by ensuring that Qatari Nationals receive the proper job training and development.
- B.Sc. in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University or Diploma in relevant engineering Discipline with extensive construction related experience. Good skills in construction management, effective communication, conflict resolution;
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience in relevant construction and installation activities in projects of oil & gas industry. Experienced in the implementation of construction industry best practices, systems, processes and standards.
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 26 June 2024
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deepika Mafatlal Jain is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Deepika Mafatlal Jain
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha