About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 9 October 2022
About this role: Commissioning Coordinator
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021)
- Supervise pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up activities.
- Coordinate with engineering & construction team for inputs for pre-commissioning, commissioning & start up activities for assigned unit/scope and ensure that the work is carried out in safe manner and in compliance with Scope of Work, approved Engineering documents and Specifications.
- Participate in constructability reviews/SIMOP reviews and any other review and precommissioning, commissioning & start up procedure/plan reviews.
- Participate in construction risk management reviews as and when required and managed the assigned risks in consultation of Project Engineer.
- Review contractors' construction plans and schedules including method statements and JSAs.
- Coordinate and control the mobilization of contractors/vendors activities to sites including lay down areas.
- Facilitate issuance of necessary permits and Gate passes when requested by Contractors.
- Verify and ensure endorsement of PTW as operating authority prior to commence daily site activities.
- Check, inspect and test completed project work and/or arrange appropriate commissioning inspections and tests. Prepare Punch Lists and initiate Mechanical Completion Certificates.
- Ensure and follow up completion and clearance of all Punch List items.
- Review and endorse “red marked” up and "as built" drawings.
- Participate in hand-over and acceptance, review commissioning procedures and participate in the commissioning of facilities.
- Review and endorse Construction Dossier for the assigned projects.
- Support Qatari development activities by ensuring that Qatari Nationals receive the proper job training and development
- B.Sc. in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University or Diploma in relevant engineering Discipline with extensive construction related experience. Good skills in construction management, effective communication, conflict resolution.
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in relevant pre-commissioning, commissioning & start up activities in projects of oil & gas industry. Experienced in the implementation of industry best practices, systems, processes, and standards including preparation/review of commissioning procedures & plans. Experience in working with completion management tool & flawless project delivery would be preferred.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarfraz Mohammad is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai