About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Friday, 14 April 2023
About this role: Coiled Tubing Contractors
Brunel is seeking Experienced Coiled Tubing Operators and Supervisors to join a major oil field services company in a 6 months 6/3 rotational role.
We are currently seeking experienced Coiled Tubing Supervisors and Ops to join our team in Queensland. Australia. You will be responsible for overseeing the coiled tubing operations and ensuring they are completed safely, efficiently, and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Responsible for service delivery execution.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
- Experienced in operating Coiled Tubing Land Mast Units
- Clear police clearance
- Able to pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- 6 Months
- 6 weeks on 3 weeks off roster (flights provided)
- 12 hour shifts
- Daily rate + Super for field (including AU taxes)
- FIFO Rotational
- Surat Basin based position
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Open to experienced international applicants (visa provided if necessary)
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Darren Leavey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane