Vacancy number • PUB406580
- Conduct Civil/Structural Engineering activities throughout all stages of the assigned projects.
- Check and review all project drawings and documents (civil, structural, specifications, calculations and proposed materials) submitted by others in accordance with the project scope, specifications, appliable standards,
- Participate and provide assistance in projects pre-commissioning, commissioning and Hand-over activities.
- Review and evaluate the Contract Changes/Variation to approved guidelines and applicable codes, standards and practices., make recommendations for approval or rejection of technical deviations
About this role
- Review and approve method statements developed by contracted organizations for scope compliance. Liaise with contracted organizations to resolve technical issues.
- Conduct evaluation of technical bid packages for scope compliance.
- Participates in pretender meetings, related technical and commercial evaluations on contract bids received and administered by the Division and submits Technical Evaluation reports.
- Plan and co-ordinate activities of a team of multidiscipline engineers for providing timely delivery of technical services to meet the project requirements.
- Co-ordinate engineering designs, develop and review multi-disciplinary work-scopes for projects and other engineering activities. Ensure that the work-scope is comprehensive and clear.
- Support the development of personal technical competency and skills and those of Coworkers.
- Participate in structured training for Associate Qatari Engineers.
- Ability to work in multi discipline/cultural environment.
- Ability to resolve technical challenges related to Civil/Structural Engineering work and adjacent discipline issues.
- Conducts civil works inspection of leased buildings/takeover of completed buildings or facilities with user Department and final acceptance from Contractor / Project Department.
- Ensure achievement of approved KPI and customer satisfaction. Attends any other task assigned by the management
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 10-12 years’ experience in Structural Design & Construction Minimum 06 years’ experience in Structural Design & Construction, in large buildings and civil/infrastructure projects, including at least 6 years’ experience at Supervisory level.
- Good knowledge in construction activities and project management.
- Experience in projects’ pre-commissioning, commissioning and Hand-over activities.
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 31/10/2025, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact May Ann Panganiban Masaga quoting publication number: PUB406580