About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Wednesday, 12 April 2023
About this role: Business System Analyst I
- Develops and executes activities that relate to the analysis and evaluation of current systems and supports in the identification of business, organizational and/or operational requirements as well as assist in the design, development and launching of systems in support of core business functions, processes and programs Assess & researches on technology needs determining improvements and system company needs and related cost/benefit analysis;
- Provides guidance to perform business system studies within the area served, reviews, recommends improvements and enhancements to business systems which are very complex in nature The incumbent assumes the department role with respect to business system development and represents the respective department accordingly;
- Works with organizations at all levels in order to maintain an overall corporate management information system which is the primary source of information that is gathered for policy decision making;
- Conducts feasibility studies, business cases, and project proposal reports;
- Prepares the user manuals and associated documentation resulting from Business System Implementation;
- Interfaces with IT in the design and implementation phases of IT- based business systems and provides support to IT as the department;
- Provides the support and advice, and business procedures necessary to maintain the integrity of data which originates within department business organizations;
- Provides training to operational and staff personnel in order to maximize the effectiveness of Business Systems within the assigned department;
- Prepares conversion plan and user installation plan for applicable organization;
- Maintains contact with the IT Liaison representative in other departments in order to exchange ideas and information.
- As the successful candidate, you will hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS or a related discipline. Possession of an advanced business degree (e.g., MBA) and/or relevant professional certification (e.g., CMA) is preferred but not required;
- You should have 12 years of related experience, it is recommended to have Business System Analyst Skills such as analyzing information and promoting process improvement. Also, the candidate should demonstrate abilities in problem analysis and resolution;
- Experience with SAP is desirable;
- Have an excellent command of oral and written English.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai