About this role: Learning and HR Coordinator
Learning & HR Coordinator
The Learning and HR Coordinator, reporting to the Learning and Development Manager, will have a crucial role in handling incoming business requests and providing timely support or redirecting them to the appropriate Learning Advisor. Additionally, they will serve as a central HR resource for producing and updating HR data reports, such as resourcing, attrition, and employee data summaries.
- Timely manage the L&D inbox to identify requests from the business to register into JFJV training and process the registration using the JFJV Metastorm System
- Support Learning Help Desk tasks in submitting worker certificates to the learning management system
- Respond to general email inquiries coming in through the L&D inbox; course availability, registrations, close completions, access to the CLMS, etc.
- Partner with the Learning Advisors to ensure all open course offerings are closed within 1-3 days of course delivery
- Support in the creation of assigning training to the secondary roles in the CLMS
- Process Non-Disclosure Agreements as part of the onboarding process
- Secondment agreement reconciliation
- Conduct monthly quality checks on JCP profile assignments
- Provide New Joiners with access to LinkedIn Learning
- Approval of WorkDay Learning requests for activities that are part of Job Competence Profiles
- Reconcile monthly company’s charges against WorkDay Learning approvals
- Process 3rd party registration and payment for career development
- Reconcile L&D Credit Card expenses
- Visual management of Learning data and data trends to Block milestones
- Produce/update HR Data reports (resourcing, attrition, employee data summaries)
- Facilitate training when required
- Certificate in Adult Education or HR is nice to have
- 3 to 4 years in a customer relations role
- 2 to 3 years of data management and reporting
- Intermediate to expert level in Microsoft Excel
- Customer service mindset
- Ability to work independently and in a timely manner
- Strong stakeholder management
- Willingness to learn Power BI
What We Offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Brunel provides the global recruitment and workforce services you need to lead your industry. With 45 years of market experience in Renewable Energy, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Mining and Infrastructure, we help you finish major projects safely, compliantly, on-time, within budget and at the highest quality, so you can keep growing – anywhere in the world.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)