About this role: Lead of Business Support (Shared Resources)
- This position is required to support the management of the project controls function within the Compression
- The Business Support Lead plays a pivotal role in enhancing communication and decision-making within Compression Project, fostering collaboration, and delivering effective reporting solutions to drive business success.
- The major challenges of this position include establishing seamless communication channels between various stakeholders, aligning reporting solutions with Compression's needs, and ensuring high adoption rates among internal and external parties. Additionally, maintaining the effectiveness and relevance of reporting solutions in a dynamic business environment
- Strategic Reporting Solutions: Develop and implement strategic reporting solutions that align with Compression's objectives and facilitate informed decision-making.
- Stakeholder Coordination: Collaborate with heads of functions within Shared Services Business Groups to identify opportunities for delivering integrated reporting solutions.
- Process Optimization: Streamline information distribution processes to enhance efficiency and accuracy, reducing manual efforts.
- System Development: Oversee the development and maintenance of systems and tools to support reporting initiatives, ensuring they meet evolving business requirements.
- User Adoption: Drive maximum user adoption of reporting solutions through training, user-friendly interfaces, and ongoing support.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure the accuracy, reliability, and timeliness of project status information, maintaining data integrity.
- Continuous Improvement: Continuously evaluate and enhance reporting solutions to adapt to changing business needs and technological advancements.
- Compliance and Security: Ensure data security and compliance with relevant regulations in all reporting
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business degree required.
- 10 years’ experience in a major project environment within the oil and gas industry, with exposure in business management including project controls, cost and schedule development, tender preparation and contract management and 3 years supervising multi discipline and multi-cultural teams and as Lead of control for mega projects.
- Sound knowledge of Project Control & Management principles
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft tools: Excel, Power Query, Power BI, Power Automate, SharePoint
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 31 Dec 2026 with possible extension
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)