About this role: Business Development Manager
We’re hiring Junior Business Development Manager for one of our Leading MNC in renewable energy to join their growing team. This position is based out in Navi Mumbai (Vashi).
- Position: Junior Business Development Manager;
- YOE: 5+ Years;
- Contract: Permanent;
- Location: Navi Mumbai (Vashi).
JOB DUTIES / DESCRIPTION:
- Business Development in Solar & ESS EPC by reaching out to private sector companies & government;
- Maintaining coordination with tender team to keep a check on available tenders;
- Checking Feasibility analysis from technical team while bidding a tender or filing Expression of interest for a private back-to-back job;
- Making Pitch presentations for government departments or private companies;
- Taking company products & services to the targeted markets & making sales pitches;
- Setting quarterly sales targets along with sales strategy with management & planning resources to accomplish the same;
- Handling of Requisite Pre-Bid & business Development activities to peruse better & attractive market in renewable & new energy segments;
- Business Development activities like liaison with concerned, land aggregations activities, pre-bid tie ups & market intelligence etc.
- BE/ B tech & MBA from a prestigious institute;
- Minimum 5+ yrs. experience of sales in renewable energy;
- Credentials of adding a big-ticket sales project in the past company with a single-handed approach (of minimum 30 MW & above and cumulative EPC experience of 100MW);
- Open to travel & late hours working;
- Target oriented approach;
- Technically qualified to understand ground mounted, floating & rooftop solar;
- Team player with leadership skills;
- Timings will be 10AM to 7PM (6 days).
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ashwini H.G via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai