About this role: Buildings Division Manager
- Provide execution leadership across all building’s construction scope across project including onplot and offplot areas.
- The role will provide daily management and delivery assurance oversight of the EPC Contractors and their sub-contractors for their scope of work across the various delivery streams.
- Develop and implement systems to appraise the performance of the EPC Contractor in terms of safety, execution methodology & sequence, quality and schedule with the ultimate objective of supporting construction and system completion and allowing a seamless transition into pre-commissioning & commissioning activities.
- Supervises the assigned Onshore Project’s Construction personnel within both the shared and PMT delivery teams.
- Prepares and provides routine verbal and written progress reports to the Onshore Project Site Manager and EPC Package Construction Managers.
- The Buildings Division Manager will be responsible for the onsite verification and provision of technical support/guidance to contractors and subcontractors during the planning and execution of buildings construction activities.
- This position will be required to work across all EPC’s work locations.
- Uphold safety, health, environmental and worker welfare performance of all site buildings execution activities across all four EPC’s.
- Ensure specifications met and provide guidance and instruction to EPCs Contractor regarding issues relating to delivery of buildings scopes in compliance with contractual documentation.
- Support implementation of a strong site safety culture to the EPC Project Construction Teams, EPC Contractors, Sub-contractors, and Vendors by monitoring site activities and by inspiring safety commitment via demonstration of safety leadership.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures and policies in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
- Deliver buildings scope of work within complex delivery and contractual environment; RLIC, large geographical work area, significant brownfield scope, internal and external interfaces, schedule constraints, lump sum environment.
- Ensure EPC Contractors implement necessary safety & quality management systems and deliver to agreed schedule.
- Supervise a group of PMT buildings superintendents (circa 6) integrated into each PMT delivery team, ensuring consistency in approach and reporting.
- Develop and implement, across the buildings scope of work, a field based onsite verification system to ensure compliance with the applicable specifications and procedures during construction phase.
- Provide oversight and execution support for all buildings construction activities across onplot and offplot sites.
- Drive a “Start with end in mind” approach, with the necessity to achieve a smooth and flawless construction execution and transfer to the commissioning team to ensure start of production from EPC-1 LNG Train 8 and through completion of NF South Scope of Work for Common Lean LNG.
- Liaise with multiple interfaces (PMT, EPC Contractor, OpCo and RLC) to support Construction delivery.
- Ensure compliance to relevant PtW system (eCPW permit system & EPC Contractor systems) across all work fronts for all buildings scope.
- Leads by example and demonstrates the highest level of integrity in dealings with all parties.
- Effective team player who collaborates well with others.
- Communicates concisely in written and verbal context; prepares high quality written documents including e-mails.
- Associates degree in Engineering / Science or Diploma (Mechanical/HVAC) or recognized vocational qualifications and extensive industry experience.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the construction and delivery of buildings in onshore oil and gas / petrochemical facilities.
- Experience in major Construction Projects (including brown-field work) with total capital expenditure >USD$1B.
- Ability to review engineering drawings, method statements and risk assessments related to scope of work (civil, HVAC, small lighting and power, instrumentation, fire and gas etc)
- Ability to review method statements and risk assessments to determine safety and suitability of application.
- Experience of delivery of projects in multi-cultural environment with preference for delivery experience in middle east.
- Experience in delivering in extreme weather conditions especially heat related conditions. Position requires on site work for extended periods.
- Experience of delivery in both greenfield and brownfield environments.
- Experience in delivering through major and first tier EPC Contractors, Sub-Contractors and Vendors involved ideally in the oil and gas industry.
- Ability to review and comment on technical and site delivery documents.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills with ability to communicate at all organizational levels.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good team working, collaboration and facilitation skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 30-Nov-2026 with possible extension
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)