About this role: Well Test Crew
Our clients are looking for crew to support their Well Test Project in Queensland, Australia. We are looking for experienced Well Test Operators, Senior Operators, Supervisors, DAQ and Reservoir Sampling.
As a Well Testing Crew Member, you will be responsible for conducting various well testing and production activities in the oil and gas fields around QLD. You will work closely with a team of professionals to ensure the safe and efficient operation of well testing equipment and related machinery.Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct well testing and production operations according to industry standards and company protocols
- Monitor and maintain well testing equipment and troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- Collaborate with team members to achieve operational goals and targets
- Ensure strict adherence to safety guidelines and regulations
- Prepare accurate and detailed reports on well testing activities
- Assist in the setup and dismantling of well testing equipment as required
- Industry Safety Induction (or DCGI with current industry experience)
- Operate Breathing Apparatus (less than 1 year old)
- First Aid (including CPR) (less than 3 years old)
- Wellsite Permit to Work
- Operate Vehicles in the Field (4WD certificate) (less than 5 years old
- Clean National Police Clearance Record (less than 1 month old)
- Pass pre-employment medical and D&A screen
- 3-4 Month project
- Overseas candidates welcome; visas can be provided.
- Flights, Accommodation and meals provided
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)