About this role: Turnaround Scheduler
Brunel International is looking for an experienced Turnaround Scheduler to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor Degree in engineering and 10 years of experience in the field.
• Review job scopes and logics;
• Review job list for clarity and priority in conjunction with turnaround planner;
• Develop resources loaded integrated schedule;
• Identify resources requirement from schedule;
• Identify resource leveraging opportunities;
• Coordinate with maintenance, operations and engineering to develop integrated schedule;
• Review of Technical bids of lump sum contracts and other service contracts;
• Participate in establishing internal/external contractual arrangement for turnarounds;
• Develop turnaround road map and monitor progress;
• Facilitate Schedule review meeting;
• Facilitate schedule update meeting;
• Lead scheduling improvement efforts;
• Monitor/Review performance measures;
• Participate in developing budget for turnarounds and department;
• Monitor the cost and publish periodic reports.
• Planning and scheduling systems(E.g., PRIMAVERA, SAP);
• Turnaround work process;
• Align work with business needs;
• Job packages;
• Critical path methodologies;
• Site Scheduling methodologies;
• Resources Scheduling;
• Work estimating;
• Contracting methodology;
• Tracking and measurement techniques;
• Plant maintenance knowledge;
• Maintenance organization structure;
• Good team player;
• Good command over English.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their work and eager to make a positive impact on our organization. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume for consideration.
Brunel International is a leading provider of engineering services with offices located around the world. We specialize in providing innovative solutions that meet our clients’ needs while maintaining high standards of quality and safety. Our team is comprised of highly skilled professionals who strive to exceed expectations every day.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Kevin Colaco via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait