About this role: Talent Acqusition Partner (6 months contract)
Our client is a fast growing pharmaceutical company based in CBD. We are looking for a 6 months contract Regional Talent Acquisition role.
- Oversee the full end to end recruitment cycle
- Work with team to develop and execute programs, strategies, and tactics to continuously attract and build a pipeline of top talent
- Support the design and placement of recruiting related advertising and marketing to ensure that the brand and image is consistently applied in all recruiting activities, with support of HR
- Support the administration of internal referral program, ensuring high quality standards and response rates
- Champion new process improvements created by TA leadership in order to create a first in class candidate experience from the first point of candidate contact through onboarding
- Manage vendor contracts/relationships with all relevant job posting sites – establish preferred supplier strategy to ensure optimal vendor performance and appropriate pricing
- Develop and execute a broad range of planned, innovative, and effective sourcing strategies to generate a strong and diverse candidate flow
- Develop and maintain a strong pipeline of qualified talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Develop key relationships with hiring managers, senior management, HRBPs, and other stakeholders to effectively consult, collaborate and deliver on hiring strategy
What you should do now
Apply to this job ad or send your CV across to me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
(Brunel International SEA Registration Number: 199603098R | Company License Number : 16S8067 |Eve Ng EAP License Number R2198025)
Brunel provides business services specialising in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Our objective is to provide both our Clients and our Consultants excellence in all aspects of our service from resource planning through to the full life cycle of the assignment. Our Recruitment and Operations staff are experts in their fields with access to the best available network systems and are managed by experienced professionals. The added knowledge of, and proven ability in, international logistics and local laws and regulations enables us to provide an efficient, cost effective and fully compliant service.
Since our incorporation in 1975, we have developed into an international group with over 11,000 employees and an annual turnover over € 1,3 billion (2015). We operate from our own international network of more than 109 branch offices in 40 countries.
Brunel’s operational excellence is the product of over 38 years of successful business conducted throughout the world. This wealth of experience provides our Clients and Consultants with the confidence that their resourcing and employment requirements will be managed with the highest level of professionalism. This high level of service is the foundation of Brunel’s excellent reputation which in turn gives us access to the best of both Clients and Consultants
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Singapore via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Singapore