About this role: Sr. Technical HSE Engineer
- Provide safety and risk engineering support to Idd El-Shargi Asset (Ol) departments. Effectively patriciate in the assessment and evaluation of operational risks for existing and new installations. Process Safety / Risk Engineer is also responsible to participate in the support, development, and implementation of Idd El-Shargi Asset (Ol) Process Safety/ Risk Management programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science;
- Post Graduate degree or professional certificate in HSE / Safety Engineering is preferred;
- Extensive Experience in Risk Management studies e.g., QRA, HAZID, HAZOP, BOW TIE, ORA is required;
- Certified Lead Auditor by IRCA or equivalent International Register in HSE is a plus;
- 15 plus years of total experience (preferably in a multi-national or O&G organization) including Offshore experience;
- 5 plus years total experience working in HSE risk management and loss prevention, preferably in O&G operations;
- Experience in a Safety Engineering/HSE supervisory/managerial position or consultant / auditor or working for a consultancy / audit firm will be considered as a plus;
- Excellent written and spoken English (Arabic would also be an advantage), analytical skills and high degree of computer literacy.
Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
9 Hours / 6 Days
26 June 2024
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Namitha Sambhram Aivalli via the details below, quoting publication number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
+974 4040 3434