About this role: Sr. Project Engineer
- Responsible for leading and coordinating Project Teams formed to provide complete project management services to execute assigned projects in onshore/offshore areas from inception to completion and handover;
- Prepare and implement Project Execution and QHSE Plans for all assigned projects;
- Participate and monitor Planning, Cost Control, Budgeting, Contract Administration, Progress Reporting, Change Management and Gate Approval activities;
- Manage and coordinate a Team of multidiscipline Engineers to achieve a cost-effective design through timely resolution of technical and engineering issues.
- Participate in the preparation of tender packages, tendering process, evaluation of tenders and submissions with appropriate recommendations to relevant Tender Committees;
- Generate and maintain risk registers by updating these in order to ensure that risks are managed and mitigated;
- Interface closely with End User and other stakeholders including government and statutory authorities, other third-party entities such as JVs;
- Participate in the processing and resolution of Variations and Contractor’s claims;
- Participate in the review and development of COMPANY procedures and guidelines as and when assigned;
- Mentor Qatari Developed by ensuring that they receive proper job training in order to realize their full potential.
- B.Sc. in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University; higher degree would be advantageous. Membership in a recognized professional engineering/project management association/institution will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of twelve (12) years’ experience in engineering, project management and execution of oil & gas projects;
- Experienced in engineering coordination with various discipline Engineers during Feasibility and Concept Optimization Studies, FEED and EPIC;
- Effective communication and team building skills including presentation, report writing and management of meetings.
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours /6 Days
- 31 Dec. 2027
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Dhirendra Singh via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
+974 4040 3434