About this role: Sr. HVAC Engineer
As discipline engineer responsible for provision of the required quality technical services.
Carry-out Concept definition and engineering studies, design, scopes and preparation of engineering documents as per approved standards / procedures.
Verify and sign-off technical designs and bids in accordance with approved standards.
- Deliver timely service to meet the project requirements;
- Advice and support in the discipline engineering matters in the area of expertise through all stages of projects;
- Plan and co-ordinate activities of a team of engineers for providing technical services to project executing departments, including review of execution strategies;
- Support discipline head/lead to manage COMPANY discipline standards; Participate in technical assurance and standardization activities to ensure compliance to approved discipline standards;
- Approve / endorse technical deviations / waivers/ variations to approved guidelines, codes, standards and practices;
- Support to ensure that all applicable environmental and process and other safety technical policies are fully implemented;
- Support development of competencies and skills in his area including structured training for Qatari Engineers under development.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification from an internationally recognized University with extensive design and construction experience of HVAC Works related to the Building Services Industry; Membership in a relevant recognized professional organization;
- A minimum of twelve (12) years' experience in the design, construction and commissioning of HVAC Works related large size high-rise buildings;
- Experience and knowledge of International Standards, Specifications, testing and commissioning of HVAC Systems and coordination with other engineering disciplines;
- Experience in review and approval of Contractor submittals, shop drawings and method statements to ensure high quality of Works in compliance with design drawings and specifications;
- Effective communication and team building skills including presentation, report writing and management of meetings.
Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
9 Hours /6 Days
31 December 2027
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Katrina Joy Umagat via the details below, quoting publication number:
Katrina Joy Umagat
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
+974 4040 3434