About this role: Sr. Geologist (Unconventional)
Our Client, one of the International Oilfield services Company is currently recruiting Sr. Geologist (Unconventional) for Kuwait Location.
- Has practical experience in monitoring on going reservoir modelling and study projects Contributes to the design of well paths : vertical, deviated, horizontal and multilaterals to maximize productivity;
- Has a good understanding of petrophysical logs and their QC;
- Is capable along with other Asset representatives to identify perforation intervals, utilizing well data and geological models;
- Has a basic knowledge of natural fractures / fracture modeling;
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly with other group representatives on reservoir characterization, reservoir management, drilling, and production optimization;
- Is a team player and maintains good working relations with other members;
- Has coaching and mentoring ability to impart skills and knowledge to younger team members;
- Willing to carry out other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- University degree in Geology;
- Minimum 15 years of industry experience, of which at least 10 years working (as an employee or consultant) for an oil exploration and production company or international service company with expertise in Geomodelling and development related geology;
- Ability to create, run and update a static reservoir model without supervision, Good experience with PETREL software is a must;
- Capacity to integrate G&G interpretations with other subsurface data to produce reliable 3D geological (Static) models.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance, paid vacation time off, etc. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to advance their career in the petroleum engineering field.
Brunel International is a leading provider of engineering services worldwide. We are committed to providing innovative solutions that meet our clients’ needs while upholding the highest standards of safety and quality. Our team consists of highly experienced professionals who are dedicated to delivering superior results for our clients every time. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)