About this role: Sr. Construction Supervisor (Civil)
- Supervise and control the site construction/installation of works of relevant engineering disciplines of assigned Construction/EPIC contracts and ensure that the work is carried out in safe manner and in compliance with Scope of Work, approved Engineering Standards and Specifications;
- Direct a team of Construction Supervisors, providing discipline-related direction, guidance and advice;
- Conduct constructability reviews as and when required;
- Review the contractors’ construction plans and schedules.
- Coordinate and control the mobilization of contractors to sites following contract award. Facilitate issuance of necessary permits when requested by Contractors;
- Coordinate the site supervision of construction/installation stage of projects on various sites;
- Inspect and monitor contractors’ Site work related to his area of discipline to ensure compliance with the approved design and report variance to his supervisor;
- Supervise and control the checking, inspection and testing of completed work, and/or arrange appropriate pre-commissioning inspection and tests;
- Review commissioning procedures and participate in the commissioning of facilities and subsequent acceptance and handover process;
- Liaise with engineering personnel to provide advice and assistance on matters relating to his particular engineering discipline;
- Support Qatari development activities by ensuring that Qatari Nationals receive the proper job training.
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering discipline from a recognized University or Diploma with extensive construction related experience in oil and gas industry;
- A minimum of twelve (12) years experience in relevant construction and installation activities in brownfield oil & gas projects;
- Experience in the Refinery construction & commissioning;
- Experienced in the implementation of industry best practices and systems, processes and standards related to construction;
- Good skills in construction management and leadership, team building, effective communication and conflict resolution.
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours /6 Days
- 26 June 2024
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Dhirendra Singh via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
+974 4040 3434