About this role: Senior Planner
On behalf of our client - Chevron Australia, Brunel is presently recruiting a Senior Planner for a 3 year contract located in their corporate city premises who can work across multiple scopes of work of varying maturity on the Jansz-Io Compression (J-IC) Project and deliver efficient and standardised Planning outcomes, processes, systems, tools and deliverables in supporting successful Delivery Team Outcomes.
You will be responsible for planning and scheduling related control, management and reporting activities on nominated scopes supporting the Planning Team across the J-IC project portfolio including:
- Schedule - Analysis / Trending / Risk Management including Risk Analysis / Contingency Management / Management of Change
- Logical Planning and Scheduling of work scope activities
- Maintenance of Schedule Benchmarks across the scopes
- Progress and Performance Measurement
- Monthly reporting and support
- Schedule QA/QC
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Onshore & Offshore Oil & Gas industry - experience supporting upstream/subsea facilities and downstream facilities
- Planning and scheduling and analysis (including probabilistic risk analysis)
- Fundamental awareness of cost processes and interfaces with planning
- Experienced and knowledgeable supporting major capital projects, including the principles and associated processes, practices or tools. Preferred exposure to and knowledge of portfolio approach to managing capital projects
- Knowledge of industry and professional trends and best practices. Has large (1B-10B USD) Oil & Gas project experience
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results in Capital Projects
- Proactively addresses issues and barriers applying a ‘solution oriented’ outlook
- Has a strong moral and ethical compass and creates a safe, diverse and inclusive work environment, collaborating across teams and working with other team members
- Ability to engage, empower and inspire others to achieve
- Relevant degree qualification
- Extensive Oil & Gas industry experience
- Demonstrated Planning & Reporting software experience
- Advanced experience with Power BI - preferable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated stakeholder management and ability to deal with conflicting deadlines
- 3 year contract!
- Flexible working arrangements
- 9-day fortnight!
- Pay rate: $1,000.00 - $1,095.00 per day
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)