About this role: Senior AVEVA System Application Engineer
Applies system knowledge, Engineering knowledge and experience to set up, configure, maintain, troubleshoot and administer the AVEVA Engineering system as per project requirement.
- Serve as the main contact for AVEVA Engineering system setup, maintenance, administration, upgrades, and troubleshooting.
- Possess expertise in integrating various AVEVA tools (e.g., AVEVA Electrical, AVEVA Instrumentation, AVEVA P&ID, AVEVA Engineering, AVEVA E3D).
- Collaborate with Systems Lead and engineering disciplines on the project, working closely with various teams (project management, procurement, HSE, QA/QC, operations, construction).
- Develop customized solutions in AVEVA Engineering and create user Work Instructions.
- Support projects for smooth AVEVA Engineering deliverables production and database delivery.
- Manage AVEVA Engineering system licensing and upgrades as per project requirements.
- Understand and implement project specifications, reporting to the Group Lead of Engineering and Design Section.
- Collaborate with Systems Lead and Product Manager for project roles.
- Assist project management in reviewing, assessing risks, and closing out AVEVA systems issues.
- Proactively address potential problems and support Product Manager in delivering AVEVA Engineering solutions.
- Train Staff and Engineering subcontractor users on AVEVA Engineering applications.
- Interface with all disciplines to clarify AVEVA design intent and propose alternatives.
- Participate in Project/Engineering/Vendor kick-off meetings, plan day-to-day work, and resolve open issues effectively.
- Educational Qualification:Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma holders in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Certification(s):Training in AVEVA Engineering administration.
- Relevant Experience: minimum of 5 years’ experience applying AVEVA Engineering in onshore/offshore Oil & Gas or FPSO line(s).Diploma holders with 8 years’ experience and additional qualifications/certificates (equivalent to a degree) will also be considered.
Specialist knowledge of AVEVA Engineering and its integration with other AVEVA tools.Adequate knowledge of regulatory requirements.
Regular interaction with vendors for new/updated product design.Familiarity with Software and Database systems related to engineering functions.
Demonstrates strong organizational skills.Ability to take a leadership role.
Good communication skills.Commitment to taking responsibility.
- Language(s) and Software:Proficient in English.Fundamental software skills required: AVEVA Engineering, Aveva E3D, MS Office.
Brunel International S.E.A Pte. Ltd.UEN No: 199603098R
EA License No: 16S8067Reza Johannes - R1871121
Brunel provides business services specialising in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Our objective is to provide both our Clients and our Consultants excellence in all aspects of our service from resource planning through to the full life cycle of the assignment. Our Recruitment and Operations staff are experts in their fields with access to the best available network systems and are managed by experienced professionals. The added knowledge of, and proven ability in, international logistics and local laws and regulations enables us to provide an efficient, cost effective and fully compliant service.
Since our incorporation in 1975, we have developed into an international group with over 11,000 employees and an annual turnover over € 1,3 billion (2015). We operate from our own international network of more than 109 branch offices in 40 countries.
Brunel’s operational excellence is the product of over 38 years of successful business conducted throughout the world. This wealth of experience provides our Clients and Consultants with the confidence that their resourcing and employment requirements will be managed with the highest level of professionalism. This high level of service is the foundation of Brunel’s excellent reputation which in turn gives us access to the best of both Clients and Consultants
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Singapore via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Singapore