About this role: Plant HR
We’re hiring Plant HR for one of our Leading MNC to join their growing team. This position is based out in Silvassa.
- Position: Plant HR;
- YOE: 8 to 12 Years;
- Contract: Permanent Rôle;
- Location: Silvassa.
- Exp = 8-12 yrs;
- Plant – Safety & Security;
- Security Management- ensuring security system work smoothly, Trainings, New Joining as per policy, Documents, Registers and Records Checking;
- Plant – Contract Labour Management;
- Daily Manpower fulfilling department wise;
- Appointment of Contract Labours as per plant requirement. Training to new contract Labour Ensuring no manpower working more than 120 days as per company policies. Preparing Agreements of new contractors;
- Bills processing of Contractors every month;
- Attendance of Contract Labours;
- Other Vendor Bills;
- Execute and facilitate disciplinary actions whenever required;
- Effective implementation of approved Manpower planning including talent acquisition at the plant;
- Support the assessment and capability building of the employees at the plant;
- Support the implementation of HR initiatives like Talent Management, performance management, reward & recognition, employee policies, training & development initiatives at the plant;
- House Keeping;
- Canteen Management;
- Vendor Bills.
Please share resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer
exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries.
Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of
Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the
Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries.
The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services
for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining &
Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal
and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment
and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)