About this role: Planning Engineer
- Create commissioning activities and durations within the project schedule using system/sub-system definitions.
- Establish system interdependencies (logic links) within the FPSO Project Schedule.
- Estimate and input commissioning man-hours within the FPSO Project Schedule.
- Integrate construction milestones, commissioning sequence, and project completion targets to provide a master project schedule for the site execution team.
- Plan and incorporate manpower mobilization into the project schedule.
- Include supplier mobilization plans in the project schedule.
- Incorporate third-party Commissioning Services Contractor mobilization plans into the project schedule.
- Include integrity leak test plan/mobilization plan in the project schedule.
- Review and analyze the project plan, providing necessary inputs and improvements.
- Perform duties as directed by the reporting authority.
- Maintain discipline and a cohesive environment in the office.
- Plan daily work, manage the schedule, and achieve project targets as required.
- Minimum Engineering Diploma/ Polytechnic with 8 to 12 years work experience with minimum of 6 years work experience in onshore/offshore Oil & Gas area or FPSO is preferred
- Certification course in project planning tools – Primavera (P6 as minimum) and MS Project is must for this position.
- Ability to use the planning tools to its full extent is must.
- Ability to define concepts of completion process.
- Experience in planning of commissioning related activities both in preparation and Execution phase.
- Experience in estimation of duration and associated manhours required for Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Activities.
- Experience in Planning of Offshore Commissioning and start up activities.
- Ability to define concepts of various planning processes.
Registration No: R1871121
License No.: 16S8067
Brunel provides business services specialising in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Our objective is to provide both our Clients and our Consultants excellence in all aspects of our service from resource planning through to the full life cycle of the assignment. Our Recruitment and Operations staff are experts in their fields with access to the best available network systems and are managed by experienced professionals. The added knowledge of, and proven ability in, international logistics and local laws and regulations enables us to provide an efficient, cost effective and fully compliant service.
Since our incorporation in 1975, we have developed into an international group with over 11,000 employees and an annual turnover over € 1,3 billion (2015). We operate from our own international network of more than 109 branch offices in 40 countries.
Brunel’s operational excellence is the product of over 38 years of successful business conducted throughout the world. This wealth of experience provides our Clients and Consultants with the confidence that their resourcing and employment requirements will be managed with the highest level of professionalism. This high level of service is the foundation of Brunel’s excellent reputation which in turn gives us access to the best of both Clients and Consultants
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Singapore via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Singapore