About this role: Machinist CNC Turning
We’re hiring Machinist CNC Turning for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Pune.
- Position: Machinist CNC Turning;
- YOE: 5 Years;
- Contract: On contract 1 year & Extendable;
- Location: Pune.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- ITI/NCTVT with 5 years / DME with 2 years’ experience;
- Work experience in CNC Turning operating and programing;
- Must be proficient with Fanuc and siemens CNC programing;
- Strong knowledge of all measuring instruments and GD&T;
- Must be able to communicate in English;
- Knowledge of Tooling preferred.
- CNC Turning machine operating;
- Material Handling wherever required.
- AUTOCAD, CAM knowledge for programming preferred.
Please share CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)