About this role: Lifting Supervisor
We’re hiring Lifting Supervisor for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Barmer.
Position: Lifting Supervisor
YOE: 15 to 25 Years.
Contract: On Contract.
- Proven supervisory experience;
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written briefs and skilled in report writing and compilation;
- Proven analytical skills for problem solving and providing solutions;
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a willingness to work to any client charter values;
- Foster good relationships and team working ethic with sub-contract teams to promote safe working practices and efficiency;
- Diploma or HNC in a relevant technical discipline;
- Exposure to overseas operations and working with a diverse workforce;
- 15 years’ experience in an Operations environment;
- Duties performed at construction site with generally harsh climatic conditions.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)