About this role: Lead of Procurement
- Overseas all Contractor procurement activities for the Onshore Project for specific materials requirements assuring Procurement & Materials for the project meet EPC contract requirements, are cost-effective and expedient, are in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Ensures that such policies and procedures are complied with by the Contractor.
- The role is responsible for (1) EPC Contractor have a robust and achievable Procurement Schedule that supports the overall project construction schedule, considering the overall procurement cycle from RFQ to delivery at site; (2) support the EPC Contractor in setting up fabrication priorities and coordinating all EPC requests to suppliers to avert overloading of any fabrication line.
- Establish and maintain alignment with the PMT on project procurement needs, objectives, and requirements.
- Manage Contractor’s procurement activities for assigned materials requirements ensuring Contractor’s compliance to approved contractor procedures and prime contract coordination procedures.
- Review and modify Contractor’s purchasing and contracting documents to ensure compliance with Company’s requirements including terms and conditions of the contract.
- Ensure effective use of Contractor’s materials management system, coordinate spares acquisition process, and provide Spare Parts Coordination for the project.
- Expedite the delivery of the assigned materials requirements from PO placement to delivery on site. Review progress and anticipate potential procurement issues and discuss mitigation plans with the contractor and advise PMT accordingly.
- Review and validate the contractor draft invoices.
- Ensure close-out of purchased materials and provide feedback as necessary.
- Facilitate the communication with PMT on project procurement activities, progress, and issues.
- Review Contractor’s compliance with Company’s prevention of information brokering and business ethics guidelines ensuring procurement documents produced by Contractor are of acceptable quality.
- Advise on the EPC spare parts related activities including obtaining the required Spare Parts List (RSPL) data; work issues as appropriate to ensure materials and equipment are received at needed.
- Bachelors’ degree in any of the following discipline (Engineering, Science, Commerce or Business)
- 10 years of broad contract management, contracts and procurement experience on major oil and gas projects. Demonstrable understanding of procurement best practice.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the procurement market and key vendors in the oil and gas industry.
- A thorough knowledge of codes and standards in relation to site construction and working within a structured Quality Management System
- Must be capable of positive decision-making & demonstrating a high level of judgement & responsibility.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Advanced computer literacy
- Ability to operate autonomously on a results-oriented basis handling multiple and diverse tasks.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 31 Nov 2026 with possible extension
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)