Lead Mechanical Engineer (Static Equipment)
Vacancy number • PUB406251
Brunel DMCC is looking for Lead Mechanical Engineer (Static Equipment) to join our team in Dubai. We are a leading provider of Engineering and Technical Services to the Oil and Gas Industry.
About this role
- Provides a lead role in Onshore Operations static equipment requirements and prioritizes work accordingly. Respond to any safety or business continuity threats and support the timely rectification of defects;
- Deep understanding of the relevant company business processes for change management, supply chain, business planning, operations planning and maintenance management systems;
- Development and input into design, installation and commissioning perform technical reviews of critical engineering deliverables in Pre–FEED, FEED, Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Projects related to the mechanical discipline;
- Development and input into engineering Philosophies, Standards and concept design related to static and mechanical equipment;
- To provide necessary technical support related to corrosion and material selection, for new projects;
- Attend Hazard Identification (HAZID), Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP) and 3D model review workshops;
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) attendance for critical equipment packages;
- Input and review of commissioning and plant start-up procedures;
- Providing support to site construction & commissioning team;
- Development of new support contract Scope of Work & tender evaluations;
- Development & update of Safety Critical Elements (SCE) and performance standards;
- Technical input and review of Operations Manuals & Standard Operating Procedures;
- Technical input into maintenance build program and the asset integrity Risk Based inspection program (RBI).
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent;
- 15+ years operation / maintenance support to Oil & Gas;
- Very strong technical knowledge in Static & Mechanical Packaged Equipment, Storage Tanks, Drums, Pressure Vessels, Flare Systems. Pipework and Valves, Pig Launchers & Receivers. Heat Exchangers. Monoethylene Glycol (MEG) packages. Reverse Osmosis;
- In-depth knowledge of Construction & Commissioning requirements of Static Equipment & Mechanical Packages;
- In-depth knowledge of Inspection & Testing requirements of Static & Packaged Equipment’s;
- Proven technical experience in Static Equipment Engineering with extensive skills using pressure vessel design software’s such as Pv-Elite, Compress, TANK, etc.;
- Excellent Awareness and usage of Discipline codes & standards;
- Deep knowledge of Safety Critical Equipment (SCE) and Performance Standards;
- Should have worked as a lead engineer with a consultant or operating company;
- Experienced in all project phases, Pre–FEED, FEED, EPC Projects.
Best in the industry based on experience.
Brunel International is a leading provider of engineering and technical services to the Aviation Industry. We provide innovative solutions that help our clients achieve their goals. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about their work. We strive for excellence in everything we do and we take pride in our commitment to providing quality services.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Mohammad Shujat Qureshi quoting publication number: PUB406251