About this role: Instrumentation Designer
We’re hiring Instrumentation Designer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai.
Position: Instrumentation Designer
YOE: 7 to 9 Years.
Contract: 6 Month & Extendable
- Shall work independently on design deliverables and support Lead engineer on day- to- day activities;
- Hands on experience with AUTOCAD, 3D software’s;
- Preparation of Interconnection and Cable block diagrams;
- Preparation of Cable schedule and Junction box schedule;
- Preparation of Junction Box wiring diagrams, Panel wiring diagrams and Functional loop;
- Preparation of Instrumentation and Junction box location layouts;
- Preparation of Instrumentation Cable and Cable tray routing layouts;
- Preparation of Instrument Installation drawings and all types of Hook-ups diagrams;
- Estimation of Bulk MTO;
- 3D modelling of Instruments, Junction Boxes and cable Trays using SP3D / PDS / PDMS;
- Interface with other disciplines to overcome design issues;
- Good communications skills.
Candidate with design experience from reputed Engineering companies;
Education: Diploma in Instrumentation or Draughtsman course from reputed Institutes;
Experience: 7-9 years. Preferably should have also worked in Refining and Petrochemical Projects for more than 6 years.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)