About this role: Hydro processing Engineer
We’re hiring Hydro processing Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Delhi.
- Position: Hydro processing Engineer;
- YOE: 15+ Years;
- Contract: Permanent;
- Location: Delhi.
- Bachelor Technical degree in Chemical Engineering / Petroleum Engineering;
- With 15 years of operational experience in Petroleum Refinery Plant Operations / technical services in Hydro Processing Technology;
- Fluent English is essential for this position;
- Hydro processing, “hydro processing engineer”, “oil & gas”, petrochemical, IOCL, BPCL, HPCL, Nyara.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)