About this role: Handover & Completion Engineer
- Provides technical expertise and guidance during Pre-commissioning and Commissioning to ensure that quality facilities are delivered to the Operations customer
- Provides System Completion database surveillance
- Review walkdown packages and report to HOC lead any discrepancy from project procedure
- Provides technical expertise and review of System completion dossiers
- This position is responsible to ensure that quality facilities are delivered to the Operations customer.
- Champions on-site safety awareness and safe performance with contractor and among Project Team
- Performs DC, RFC, RFSU and PHA/HA dossier reviews from Contractor
- Establish summary reports to reflect the Systems Completion status
- Develop, review and comment on key Systems Completion related project deliverables
- Ensure that the System completion Database is populated with the correct project data
- Ensures completeness of handover dossier from construction, pre-commissioning, and commissioning as well as the contractual handover documentations in coordination with the relevant discipline and department heads
- Reports to the Hand Over and completion Lead on system completion daily activities and work progress.
- Participate and provide inputs, resolutions on Completion coordination meetings
- Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) in Engineering.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in EPC projects, in both engineering home office and field construction sites, with strong skills in:
- Specifications, codes and standards
- Interpretation of IFC construction drawings
- Hand Over and completion process
- Computing science and Databases (Excel, Access)
- Experience working in multicultural environments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good computer literacy skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with several organizational levels.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 30 Nov 2026 with possible extension
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)