About this role: Floor Assembly Operator | Yatala
Our Client, an international industrial equipment manufacturer operates an electrical component manufacturing facility in Yatala. With a strong order book they are seeking a Floor Assembly Operator to assist the assembly of their products.
An exciting opportunity to join a major energy manufacturer for a Floor Assembly Operator role in Yatala. The successful candidate's day to day duties will include:
- Use of Hand Tools including Torque Driver
- Final testing of products and assembly of brackets and clamps.
- Packaging items into boxes and pallets
- Lift truck operation (training supplied)
- Plan your own work steps in cooperation with other team members.
- Build electronic, electro-mechanic and mechanic assemblies or sub-assemblies to the highest quality standards.
- Constantly monitors availability of parts, tools and machines needed to complete product in the relevant subsequent steps of the overall assembly process.
- Uses specific equipment and/or a range of specialized tools and machines, and maintains functionality.
- Assists in resolving routine manufacturing related problems affecting daily operations.
- Experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
- Requires high level of detail/accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to follow repetitive processes without deviation.
- Experience with 1Nm, 4.5Nm and 7Nm Torque Drivers would be beneficial
- Experience with hand tools.
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Proficient computer skills (Excel skills would be advantageous)
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to follow all PPE and HSE requirements
- Physical fitness appropriate to the role
- Ongoing role
- Yatala, QLD
- Mon-Fri with an early finish on the Friday!
- $33 per hour + super, plus overtime rates
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, NSW, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Tim Stock via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane
+61 7 3007 7612