About this role: Executive Finance
We’re hiring Executive Finance for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai.
- Position: Executive Finance;
- YOE: 3 to 6 Years;
- Contract: 2 years Contract and Extendable;
- Location: Mumbai.
- Bank reconciliation;
- Basic accounting;
- Customer invoice preparation;
- preparing credit notes & debit notes;
- vendor payment;
- Assistance during annual audits;
- Communication with Bank.
- BCOM or M COM with 65%+ in 12th board and Graduation;
- Post graduation work experience of 3-4 years in mid-size manufacturing company;
- Good in verbal & written communication;
- Working knowledge of Excel & Word;
- Accounts related data entry knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of GST, TDS and TCS provisions.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)