About this role: Dynamics 365 F&O Consultant
Brunel International is a leading global recruitment and staffing company, and we are looking for a Dynamics 365 F&O Consultant to join our team in Kuwait. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly experienced team in a fast-paced environment.
- Design, develop, configure, and customize Dynamics 365 F&O / Power Apps applications and services to deliver new functionality and capabilities;
- Collect the reporting requirements from the key stakeholder of the business; design, develop and maintain Business intelligence reports using Microsoft Power BI, SQL queries, SQL Server Analysis Service (SSAS); and Microsoft Azure technologies such as Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics and Azure Data Factory by extracting data from different data sources;
- Liaise with business departments and understand business processes and ensure these are correctly mapped with the system. Analyze business requirements and recommend implementation approach;
- Prototyping and configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 processes that make the business systems run smoothly and swiftly;
- Create Microsoft flows and integration between modules mainly PSA to FinOps and resolve flows/integration errors;
- Document the process, and train users the features of Dynamics 365 F&O;
- Create, configure, and support Power Apps, Power Automate workflows & Power Bi dashboards.
- Bachelor / master’s degree in computer science, or related fields;
- Certifications in Dynamics 365 F&O, Power Platform.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in D365 Finance and Operation and Power BI.
- Strong F&O product knowledge;
- Experience designing and customizing F&O application;
- Proficiency in X++, Data Management, SSAS, SSRS, Security framework;
- Experience with D365 F&O interfacing and integration;
- Strong knowledge in writing SQL queries and procedure;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power BI, Data Warehousing;
- Knowledge in Azure Synapse Analytics and Azure Data Factory;
- Knowledge in Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Brunel International is an international recruitment agency specializing in connecting professionals with leading employers across the globe;
- We have been providing our clients with quality staffing solutions since 1975;
- Our team of dedicated recruiters has an extensive network of contacts across many industries which allows us to quickly identify top talent for our clients’ needs.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)