About this role: Document Controller
- Provide comprehensive document control services for all Projects Engineering through Project Document Management System, (PDMS) to Project Management Teams, various COMPANY Departments and Consultants/Contractors at various locations;
- Organize, prioritize, carry out quality checks and distribute project deliverables including vendor documentation from Contractor through the Project Document Management System (PDMS). Ensure the quality and service levels provided to the Project Management Team are consistently high, dynamic and also meeting PS Department’s established KPI.
- Liaise with Project Management Team, various COMPANY Departments and Senior Document Controller on day-to-day activities;
- Prepare Document Distribution Matrix (DDM) from Contractor’s Approved Deliverable Register (EDR/MDR) and follow the approved DDM throughout the project;
- Generate and issue weekly overdue/status reports related to project documents/drawings, vendor documents to Senior Project Engineer and Senior Document Controller and carry out follow-up action as required;
- Assist Senior Document Controllers in the review of project final documentation for COMPANY acceptance and distribution to End User and EED;
- Carry out archiving of project documents as required;
- Participate in Quality Audits and other Internal and Externals Audits;
- Responsible for training and developing Qatari Nationals.
- Minimum 3 year Diploma in any Discipline;
- Minimum of 6 years hands-on experience in project document control during execution of Engineering Consultancy, Front End Engineering Design and Engineering, procurement, Installation and Commissioning projects within Oil and Gas industry;
- Adequate exposure to computerized systems on project documentation;
- Good standard of written and verbal English.
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance;
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours /6 Days;
- 26 June 2024;
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Emmanuel Puzon via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
+974 4040 3434