About this role: Delivery Manager
Are you a veteran looking to bring your leadership and management skills to a new challenge? We have an excellent opportunity for you to join a leading organization as a Delivery Manager. This role offers a chance to be part of an experienced team and work in a dynamic environment where you can excel and make a real difference.
As a Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring targets are met, taking action to correct variances, allocating resources effectively, and maintaining strong productive relationships between leaders and team members. You will also ensure that employees know their roles, understand their performance, and have access to appropriate training and development opportunities.
- Manage and coordinate Works Ready Co-ordinators, Crew Leaders, Admin staff, and Schedulers
- Ensure timely and on-budget delivery of allocated work programs
- Manage risk and safety issues
- Maximize field resources and equipment utilization
- Lead, supervise, and mentor teams
- Review actual activities vs. plan, applying short interval controls and continuous improvement tools to eliminate recurring operational issues and drive productivity
- At least a certificate III in power, project management, or other relevant qualifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, GIS Mapping, and SAP
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in construction, maintenance, planning/scheduling work, and operational techniques and standards as applied to electrical networks
- Experience in the preparation and lodgement of switching sheets
- Excellent understanding of HSEQ issues relating to maintenance planning
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to utilize your leadership and management skills, while also allowing you to continue developing your career in a supportive and growth-oriented environment. You will have a chance to make a significant impact on the organization's success while also contributing to the continuous improvement of processes and systems.
If you have a strong background in construction, maintenance, or project management and are ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role, this Delivery Manager position is the perfect fit for you. Apply now and take the next step in your career.
About BrunelBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Tim Chapman via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane