About this role: Contract Analyst
Contract Analyst will;
Provide high level Contracts Administration support to Subsurface group for the procurement of all necessary Goods and Services at all levels for rig/rigless activities.
- Perform assigned post-award procurement of goods and services tasks and Contract Work Order tenders within the agreed performance criteria;
- Review purchase requisitions for completeness and liaise with end users to resolve any outstanding issues;
- Communicate with suppliers for getting contract work order (spot purchase) or contract item quotations;
- Analyse Suppliers’ commercial and technical quotations in order to facilitate and recommend the decision making process; Communicate end-user for technical evaluation;
- Resolve general purchasing problems, variations and dispute issues with an appreciation of overall value-effectiveness solutions;
- Maintain strategic and ethical relationship with key suppliers and ensure effective coordination of procurement activity when required;
- Establish commercial commitment between and supplier to procure required materials and services up to a value according to ToFA;
- Monitor assigned agreements cap value and make sure availability of orders to process payment;
- Advise end users on all post-contract contractual matters including contract administration strategies and tactics;
- Provide financial analysis and cost stewardship support;
- Has experience in Subsurface contracts.
- 8 years’ experience in post award administration, procurement and contracting related to Drilling activities;
- Bachelor Degree in Business ,Science, Engineering or equivalent.
Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
8 Hours /5 Days
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and
expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We
deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training),
Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and
setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021)
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact May Ann Panganiban Masaga via the details below, quoting publication number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
+974 4040 3434